[POOL] December 1 restart for Non APL pool league

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Sat Nov 28 08:58:56 CST 2020

Hi All,  We have a few more people who are not comfortable playing right now.  We have 2 teams that only have 3 players.  I also haven’t heard back from team 2 and team 7, but I’m hoping those teams are ok.  I don’t think we should start and less each team has 4 players.   We can do make ups if someone can’t make it, but a team needs 4 players.   So if we can get two more players, we should be good to start this Tuesday.  Any teams that can spare a player, let me know.  We’ll try to make a decision by late Sunday.