[POOL] Argonne Pool League Update

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Mon Sep 14 10:00:04 CDT 2020

Thanks to everyone who gave me feed back.  I have attached a summary of responses by team.   Some have not responded some are unsure.  Because I think we are too short of players, I have not yet started looking for new players and no one has suggested any.  Because I think we need time to strengthen our participation and it looks like I’ll be on travel for Argonne 2 out of the first 3 weeks, we will postpone the start till October 13.  This will give us time to discuss plans and what is best for everyone.  The COVID trends are in the right direction and maybe by that time, some will feel more comfortable returning.  I would like to hear suggestions anyone has.

Team    Team    Play
ID      Name    Yes     No      ?
1       Cue Therapy     3       1       5
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      2       3       4
3       Bass Ackward    5       3       1
4       Nice Rack       4       6       0
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      4       0       4
6       X-CUE-SES       2       2       6
7       No Sweat        5       2       3
8       Holdin' Our Own 4       5       1