[POOL] Pool in the Time of COVID

Martin, Tami tamim at anl.gov
Tue Sep 8 08:32:40 CDT 2020

Hey Team Moe,

As soon as the league and our team is comfortable with returning to pool, I’m in.

Thanks,
Tami

Tami Martin
Manager, Platform Software, Enterprise Software Solutions
Business and Information Services Directorate
Argonne National Laboratory
tamim at anl.gov<mailto:tamim at anl.gov>
630-252-7372

PHOENIX Teams: Platforms to Heighten Operational Excellence and eNhance Information eXperiences