[POOL] No Pool Tonight

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 15:20:18 CDT 2020

As folks saw from Dean's email, Q is closed, so no pool tonight or
next week, from the sound of it.  While Q is closed, Casa de Juan is
open. ;) Probably not today, but if folks are interested and willing
to venture out (and aren't sick, of course), maybe next week we can
shoot pool at my place.  I have an 8' table, plus darts, a Wii, a
(small) selection of beers that I like, and a Rosati's and Aurelio's
Pizza nearby; you'll need to bring your own toilet paper though. ;)

In the meantime, don't forget to vote in the primary today!