[POOL] Tuesday night summary

Paul paul at paulanderin.net
Tue Jan 21 20:09:59 CST 2020

John wasn't around when I played so here is my summary.
I got to the 8 first in the first game. Unfortunately, I left myself a longish shot and I missed it. In two other games I was in a position that a good run would have enabled me to win, but I didn’t pull it off. In the final game Karle insisted (after the game) that I had a safety in a cluster of balls along one side. I disagreed. Kevin gave me more than a few chances, including ball in hand at least three times.
Paul Lucido