[POOL] New (Old) Player

Paul paul at paulanderin.net
Tue Jan 21 15:49:15 CST 2020

Looking forward to meeting you.

What table are we on tonight?

Go Moe,
Paul
From: mcs-pool [mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov] On Behalf Of John Valdes [j-valdes at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:01 PM
To: MCS Pool League - Moe
Subject: Re: [POOL] New (Old) Player

No objections; welcome back to Team Moe, Jack!

Note that since Martino's dues have been paid, and since he has
already played during the Winter Session, technically he remains on
our roster (and is eligible to still play this session and in the
playoffs should he want to make the trek back out to the 'burbs).
Roger's slot is still unfilled though, so we can add Jack to the
roster in place of Roger.

John