[POOL] Goodbye (sort of)

Henderson, Martino mhenders at anl.gov
Thu Jan 9 14:50:41 CST 2020

As many of you may know know by now, and for those of you not present on Tuesday, I put in 2-weeks’ notice with Belcan and therefore will be leaving Argonne on January 17th. I have been given a tremendous opportunity in downtown Chicago with an interactive media and managed hosting company who after 21 years in business were acquired almost a year ago is growing rapidly.

I’m excited about this opportunity, but since I’ll be working downtown and I live in Skokie the commute to pool every week from the city then back home will be quite taxing. I’ve played in this league and on this team for a little over six years and I will miss all of you. But I’ll miss you most of all Scarecrow… oh wait, wrong touching moment. Anyway, please take my contact info and reach out to me anytime.

Martino Henderson
e-mail: tinoxiii at outlook.com<mailto:tinoxiii at outlook.com>
Mobile: (773) 288-9267

Field Services Supervisor - BIS Support