[POOL] This season

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 13:10:44 CST 2020

I should be available most weeks, barring any unforeseen road
hazards/automotive breakdowns... ;)

Also, we should have some winnings from the Fall session to cover our
Winter session dues and initial match fees.  I don't know yet how much
we'll have, but it should be enough to cover a few weeks at least.

John