[POOL] Argonne Pool League Fall Session Final Results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Dec 18 10:25:22 CST 2019

I’ve attached the results, final standings, stats and updated Hall of Fame.

Congratulations to Team #1 “Holding Your Own” for winning the league’s Fall session by a comfortable margin.  And the same to John Derby for league MVP.  2nd place MVP went to Shane Rentfro.  Nice shooting to all.

Christmas Party and Shout outs.  Well the Christmas party was another great success.  Thank you for everyone who brought stuff to share.  I particularly liked Mike Matejko’s meatballs, Karle’s brownies, Jason’s peanut butter cookies and the oatmeal mm cookies (not sure who brought those),  the almond toffee things from Trader Joe’s,  the chocolate bars, the other bars, those other other bars and cookies, the chips and dips, and the numerous other things I ate when no-one was looking.  It was all great.

New players.   We have a total of 4 new players available for the spring.  One of them has already been claimed and the other 3 I have put on a waiting list.  Please let me know if you could use players.

Next session begins Tuesday January 7, 2020 at 5:30pm.  We will distribute fall payouts that night.  Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and we will see you all next year.

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
1       Cue Therapy     45      1
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      41      2
6       X-CUE-SES       38      3
3       Bass Ackward    37      4
7       No Sweat        32      5
4       Nice Rack       31      6
8       Holdin' Our Own 30      7
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      26      8