[POOL] Tonight's matches

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Dec 10 13:15:53 CST 2019

Don't forget to sign up, folks, if you're available to play.  There are
only 2 more weeks left, including tonight, against Nice Rack and Holdin'
Our Own, the two teams immediately above us in the standings (in 6th
and 7th place, respectively).  Tonight's opponent, Nick Rack, is 5
games ahead of us, so a sweep would tie us, while next week's
opponent, Holdin' Our Own, is only 1 game ahead of us, so a strong
showing from us these final 2 weeks can easily rally us out of last
place!

Regarding the proposed handicap changes, I'm voting "NO" for the
team.  I myself am OK w/ the changes in the >100 bracket (don't really
feel that strongly about it one way or the other), but given others'
objections, the team vote will be NO.

John