[POOL] Argonne Pool League Week 11

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Nov 27 10:02:51 CST 2019

Attached are the results from this week.

Standings.   Cue Therapy continues to dominate and with three weeks left I think there magic number is 9 to cinch first.  That’s almost a slam dunk!  The real excitement is positions 2 to 8 and in the individual MVP race.  John Derby lost and is still in first place but now it’s very close with Kevin Felker, Shane Rentfro, David Stevens, Rick Moore and Karle Blahut.

Shout outs.  Congratulations to Team 4 “Nice Rack” that went 5 and 0 last night, they all left with very big smiles on their face.  And congrats to Karle Blahut who is at her all time high handicap of 25 and in the hunt for league MVP.  I could tell that her husband Chuck was a little worried that she might catch him in handicap.  Also thanks for that yummy chocolate banana cake which she with league.

League sheet backups.  Since we’re now attaching the league scoresheets for next week, Rick Moore has offered to print them and bring them just in case Jason or Dean are running late.  So if Rick’s there you can see him.  Thanks Rick!

Happy Thanksgiving.  Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
1       Cue Therapy     38      1
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      32      2
6       X-CUE-SES       29      3
3       Bass Ackward    28      4
7       No Sweat        26      5
4       Nice Rack       25      6
8       Holdin' Our Own 22      7
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      20      8