[POOL] Fall Season is Here!

Martin, Tami tamim at anl.gov
Sun Sep 15 19:02:54 CDT 2019

Team Moe,

John requested that I continue with the Sign Up Genius from last season for everyone to enter when they can make pool league night and what time.  I just sent an invite to sign in and will do so each week so we know when everyone will be showing up for pool.  Make sure to enter in the comments each week what time you expect to arrive.

I also entered all the absences from this email thread.  If I got something wrong, feel free to correct it.

Note: November 19 will have a lot of absences, we will need everyone else to show up!

See everyone Tuesday night.

Thanks,
Tami