[POOL] Argonne Summer Pool night next Tuesday

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed May 22 09:23:52 CDT 2019

Our first Argonne summer pool night will happen next Tuesday May 28.  Friends and family are welcome.  It’s $5 for the night to practice and play in the pool tournament.  You can pay me or Karlé.    Practice starts as early as 5pm and the tournament will start at 7pm.  This month we’ll start with 9-Ball.  We’ll use 50% of races based on handicaps for the winner side and 40% in the loser’s bracket (all rounded down but not less than 1).  We may further reduce the percentage in the loser’s bracket if time runs late.  Attached are the handicaps and race table.  During the tournament the 9 foot tables may not be available to practice (based on participation).  Hope to see you all there on Tuesday.