[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 8

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 6 10:48:14 CST 2019

Dean,

I was the one who lost to Josh, not Paul Lucido.

Paul

On Mar 6, 2019, at 10:39 AM, Bass, Dean Allen via mcs-pool <mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:

Attached are the results, stats and standing.  Please review for accuracy.  Team 3 played 3 make up matches and now the entire league is caught up.  Nice work everyone.

League standings - With the season now over half way, Team #8 “Holdin our Own” is in first place.  The MVP race is lead by Brandon Lien, followed by Tim Tyska, Jesse Klingberg, and Don Peterson.  And quite a few more players still in contention.

New players - We have a waiting list again for joining the league.  If any teams need players, please let me know.

Periscope - Last night we broadcast some great matches on Periscope.  There are some great matches on there, you can see them on the app or on Periscope.tv<http://Periscope.tv>  (search for leaguepool).

Illinois State Tournament - In two weeks, there is a large pool tournament at the Pheasant Run Resort.  Several of our league players will be playing.  I’ll try to bring more details as I learn them or talk to Pat Mooney.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

9       12-Mar-19       1       -       4       7       -       8       3       -       5       2       -       6

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
8       Holdin' Our Own 25      1
6       X-CUE-SES       23      2
3       Bass Ackward    21      3
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      21      3
7       No Sweat        20      5
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      19      6
4       Nice Rack       17      7
1       Cue Therapy     14      8

<Results Spring 2019 Week 8 (PDF).pdf>
<Stats Spring 2019 Week 8 (PDF).pdf>