[POOL] Pool tonight

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 15:36:17 CST 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 04:29:41PM -0500, Paul via mcs-pool wrote:
> What was our final score for the night?

We did pretty well, winning 3 and losing 2; you, Paul H and Tami won,
Ron and I lost.  I should have won my match; I was on the hill against
Bata in a 2:8 and shooting on the 8, but I missed a relatively easy
cut, leaving the 8 in the pocket, thus losing the game and the match
to Bata.  I did the exact same thing 2 weeks aga against Bob Daun,
missing the 8 in the same way when on the hill in another 2:8.  So
disappointing... :(

Still, winning 3 of 5 is good; we've gone up another step in the
standings to 5th.  If we keep this up, we should be close to the top
by the end of the session!