[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 4

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Feb 6 12:06:02 CST 2019

Attached are results and standings, please review for accuracy.

Make-up matches - With all the bad weather on Tuesday nights, we are faced with a number of makeup matches.  These can be played when teams finish on their table, but I would also encourage teams to plan ahead and try to schedule the makeup matches early.  Let me know if your planning the early matches and I’ll give the Q a heads up.

Captains meeting -  I would like to meet to discuss our handicap tables and potential changes.  Let’s meet around 7pm, if your captain is not available have a representative from your team participate.

Pool class - Ron and Dean are teaching an beginning/intermediate and an intermediate/advanced class in March.  It will be held at the Illinois Billiards Club and is a great opportunity to improve your game.  A flyer is attached.  email deanbass at mac.com<mailto:deanbass at mac.com> to sign up.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

5       12-Feb-19       4       -       8       5       -       6       1       -       2       3       -       7

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
1       Cue Therapy     7       7
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      8       6
3       Bass Ackward    12      2
4       Nice Rack       9       3
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      9       3
6       X-CUE-SES       9       3
7       No Sweat        7       7
8       Holdin' Our Own 15      1

Proposed
Handicap Table
Higher HC       Difference      Matchup Higher HC       Difference      Matchup
< 10    0       -       25      2       :       2       10-39   0       -       15      2       :       2
26      -       up      2       :       1       16      -       40      3       :       2
                                                41      -       up      3       :       1
40-69   0       -       12      3       :       3       100-up  0       -       9       5       :       5
13      -       30      3       :       2       10      -       19      5       :       4
31      -       60      4       :       2       20      -       29      6       :       4
61      -       up      4       :       1       30      -       39      6       :       3
70-99   0       -       10      4       :       4       40      -       49      7       :       3
11      -       23      4       :       3       50      -       65      6       :       2
24      -       37      5       :       3       66      -       80      7       :       2
38      -       55      5       :       2       81      -       95      8       :       2
56      -       75      6       :       2       96      -       110     7       :       1
76      -       89      5       :       1       111     -       124     8       :       1
90      -       100     6       :       1       105     -       139     9       :       1
101     -       up      6       :       1+      140     -       up      9       :       1+