[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Potential Weather Tonight

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Tue Jan 22 09:17:50 CST 2019

Hi All,  The forecast is for some bad weather and if it holds true we may cancel pool.  There is a winter advisory in effect from now until midnight.  We will be watching the weather and if it gets bad we will cancel.  We'll send out another email later this afternoon with the final decision.  That will be no later than 4pm.  Please monitor your email and let those know who do not have email the situation.