[POOL] Welcome to Team Moe!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 13:13:42 CDT 2018

Hi Ron & Katie,

Welcome to the team!  We're playing tonight, starting at 6 PM.  As I
mentioned to you (Ron) at Q last week, our team has a mailing list (to
which you've been added) and a web-based sign-up.  The mailing list
address is:

  mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov

(all team members used to work in MCS years ago).  Information about
the mailing list is available at
https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/mcs-pool and archives at
https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mcs-pool/ .  As a member of the list,
you can send emails to it directly.  Most team communications are done
via the list.

This season we're also testing a new web-based sign-up for each
night's matches.  The addess for the sign-up is:

  https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C49ABAF23AB9-themoe/73725155

You'll need to enter code "moepool" to access it.  If you can, please
sign up via the web site, or you can send an email to the list if you
can't access the site for whatever reason.

I'll be at Q tonight but not arriving 'til 8 PM or so.  Tami and other
team members should be there by 6 PM though.  We're playing on table 3.
Hope to see you (Ron--Katie, I see you're unavailable) tonight!