[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 4

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Thu Oct 11 10:12:51 CDT 2018

Attached are the schedule, standings and results.  Please review for accuracy.   As a reminder, we have a web page and you can find the rules, standings, player stats, our Hall of Fame, and other fun stuff.   Check it out.  https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/

New Players:  We had two new players join last night.  Katie Martin (hdcp -5) joined team #2, “The Moe Szyslak Experience” and Kevin Felker (hdcp 150) joined team #1 “Cue Therapy”.  Kevin is well known as one of the best players in the area and is a nice addition to the league.  Please welcome them both when you see them.  I also have a couple of new players who are looking for teams, so if your interested, please let me know.

Charlie Czerwinski is doing better and wanted everyone to know he appreciated the card that we sent him.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

5       16-Oct-18       1       -       6       3       -       4       2       -       7       5       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
1       Cue Therapy     8       5
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      14      1
3       Bass Ackward    13      3
4       Nice Rack       6       7
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      8       5
6       X-CUE-SES       10      4
7       No Sweat        14      1
8       Holdin' Our Own 6       7