[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 12:00:29 CDT 2018

This is a call for players in this week's pool match.
  Game time:  6:00 PM
  Minimum number of players: 5

If you plan to play, please respond back to the list:
  mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov
and also sign up on the SignUp Genius site:
  https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C49ABAF23AB9-themoe/73725155

Unless nobody signs up, there's always a game on, and more than
the minimum are always welcome!

We're on table 2 again this week, playing Nice Game, 7 Bucks.  We'll
have the 2nd slot on table 5, so we will need 2 players available at.
7 PM.  Let's keep the winning Experience going!