[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Martin, Tami tamim at anl.gov
Tue Oct 2 09:08:33 CDT 2018

I will be there by 6 pm tonight.  I do not plan to stay the whole night tonight, so I would like to play one of the first three matches.

Also, John asked me to help with the website sign up.  I recommend using a cloud tool like Signup Genius. Does that work for everyone?  If so, I will have it ready for next week, but I need everyone's email, not just the mailing list.

Tami