[POOL] Results

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 11:39:41 CDT 2018

A quick summary:

We took 3 of 5 from Holdin' Our Own last night!

Tami and Paul L both lost their matches to Matthew and Randy,
respectively.  Both matches were 2:2 and both went hill:hill.

Jesse played a 3:4 against new (and good) player Tone Nguyen, beating
him 3:2.

Paul H and John each played drawn out matches against Josh and Jim,
resp.  Paul's was a 4:1 while mine was a 4:2.  After well over an hour
each, we both were victorious, Paul winning 4:0 in his, despite Josh
getting to the 8 but rattling it in the pocket in one game, and me
winning 4:1 after Jim won the 3rd game.

With Jesse's and my wins, that means everyone on Moe has won his first
match of the season; that's the proper way to start! :)