[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 25 10:01:03 CDT 2018

I'm available. Should be there by 7:00pm but can play later.

Paul

On 9/25/18, 10:00 AM, "mcs-pool on behalf of John Valdes" <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of j-valdes at comcast.net> wrote:

    Web form still's broken, so sending the call through email again:

    This is a call for players in this week's pool match.
      Game time:  6:00 PM
      Minimum number of players: 5

    If you plan to play, please respond back to the list:
      mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov

    Unless nobody signs up, there's always a game on, and more than
    the minimum are always welcome!

    Tonight we're playing Holdin' Our Own on table 3.  We'll have the 3rd
    slot on table 5 at 8 PM, so we'll need 2 players ready to play at that
    time.  Let's keep the great start from last week going!