[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Henderson, Martino mhenders at anl.gov
Tue Sep 18 13:15:30 CDT 2018

I will be there by 6PM.

Martino Henderson
Field Services Supervisor - BIS Support
Argonne National Laboratory

On 9/18/18, 10:25, "mcs-pool on behalf of John Valdes" <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of j-valdes at comcast.net> wrote:

    Hmm, the web form seems to be broken, so doing this the old fashioned
    way:

    This is a call for players in this week's pool match.
      Game time:  6:00 PM
      Minimum number of players: 5

    If you plan to play, please respond back to the list:
      mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov

    Unless nobody signs up, there's always a game on, and more than
    the minimum are always welcome!

    Pool tonight! The new season kicks off with last session's 1st place
    team, Nice Rack, playing the 2nd place team, Team Moe (us!). We're on
    table 1, and we'll have the 1st slot on table 5, so we'll need 2
    players ready to go at 6PM. Match fees and session dues will be
    covered by our winnings from last session.

    Let's get off to a good start, and let's get Nice Rack off to a bad
    one!