[POOL] Argonne Summer Pool night

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Jul 25 09:06:31 CDT 2018

Next Tuesday, July 31 will be our 3rd Argonne Summer Pool night.  We be doing a straight pool tournament and you will race to 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50, based on your handicap.  The races will be to 50% of that on the losers side.  I am targeting 30 minutes per match.  It will work like our last one,  $5 to play pool for the night and it can start as early as 5 or 6pm.  The $5 includes entry into the tournament. Joaquin has not confirmed any prizes yet.  Please check at the front desk to pay or I’ll collect money when I get there.  I’ll try to get there early (6:30ish) to have a quick review of how 14.1 works.  It will be a busy week for me so I may not play in the tournament, but I’ll get it going.  See you all then.  - Dean