[POOL] pool tonight anyone?

Roger Sersted rs1 at anl.gov
Tue Jul 10 14:02:08 CDT 2018

Hi Moe,

Unfortunately, I'm going to leave team Moe.  I now have custody of two
more dogs, along with my current 2 Shih Tzu.  Yup.  That's 4 dogs.  The
new comers are a Terrier Chihuahua mix (Amber ~6 yrs old) and a Min Pin
(Ventura ~7 yrs old).  They're both awesome pups, but a little high
maintenance.  The four of them make for busy mornings and evenings.

It's been a great 10+ years.  I really enjoyed the friendship of all of
you.

Best of luck to all of you.

Roger S.