[POOL] APL - Week 9

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Feb 28 10:59:18 CST 2018

Attached are the results, stats, standings and schedule.    Please review for accuracy.

Improve your game.  - This is your last chance to sign up for the pool classes taught by Dean and Ron.  They start this Saturday at 11am.  Contact Dean to sign up.

Table 5 étiquette - The play on table 5 has generally been working well.   Utilization of this table is necessary to complete our matches in a timely manner.  For the most part, teams have been and should make a good faith effort to play their matches on table 5 at the scheduled time.  If a team prefers not to play at the scheduled time, they should consult with the opposing team to determine the course of action.  The most common action is that the spot is passed to the next table (team).  If this is not acceptable or creates undo hardship for either team, talk to Dean or Dave and we will mediate and come up with an equitable solution.  Again problems have been minimal and we’d like to keep it that way.  Thanks for your continued efforts on this.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

10      6-Mar-18        2       -       8       4       -       5       6       -       7       1       -       3

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
4       Nice Rack       32      1
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      28      2
6       X-CUE-SES       25      3
1       Cue Therapy     21      4
7       No Sweat        21      4
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      19      6
8       Holdin' Our Own 18      7
3       Bass Ackward    16      8