[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 21 16:55:32 CST 2017

I should be able to be there by 6:00.  Let me know if someone else will be there by 6:00, as 6:30 would be easier.

Paul

On Nov 21, 2017, at 2:21 PM, Henderson, Martino <mhenders at anl.gov<mailto:mhenders at anl.gov>> wrote:

I will try to be there by 6PM. There is a lot going on here. If all is well in the next few hours, I should be able to pull away in time.

--
Martino Henderson
Field Services Supervisor - BIS Support