[POOL] APL Week 7 Results - Coming Soon - Lessons!

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Nov 1 10:18:11 CDT 2017

Attached are the results, stats, standings and schedule.    Please review for accuracy.

We are at the half way point of the season and there is a bit of gap between 1st and 8th, but 2nd through 7th is very close.  The 8th place team says “We’re not dead yet!” and I believe them.  The MVP race is good, “Killing me softly" Jenny Erdmann is leading the way followed closely by Bata Milanovic whose handicap is closing in on 100.  And don’t forget about the Hernandez family.  This deadly duo is leaving a wake in their path and they are right there in the MVP hunt.  And it seems only right to recognize
Gene “the machine” Schafer, who hasn’t been around much, but racked up 2 wins last night (he didn’t lose a game).  I’m not sure what he’s been up to, but I’m pretty sure it involved pool.

Lessons - Ron Shepard and Dean Bass are organizing lessons again and hope to start them soon.  It’s probably going to be at the Illinois Billiards Club in Willow Springs.  It will probably be Saturday morning or afternoon.  It will be 5 - 2 hour classes and targeted at an intermediate level, but as always, all would benefit.  Cost will probably be about $100, but we’re still working on details.  Hopefully we’ll have more info next week.  I’d like to get a feeling about how many people would be interested.  Please let me know.

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

8	7-Nov-17	4	-	8	5	-	6	1	-	2	3	-	7

1	Cue Therapy	22	1
8	Holdin' Our Own	19	2