[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 2

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Sep 27 08:48:01 CDT 2017

Attached are the results, standings, player stats and next weeks schedule.  Please review them for accuracy.

We had several new players make their debuts last night, including one I forgot to mention last week.   Please welcome them when you see them.
Victor Dairo; Team 1 “Cue Therapy"
Jesse Amerson; Team 2 “The Moe’s"
Stacey Probert; Team 4 “Nice Rack"

Periscope is up and going again, once I got logged into the Qs new wifi.  If you go back to see them, you can see Tim make an 8 on the break vs Andrew, and all or parts of the matches of Jenny and Jason, Ron and Jim, and Jesse and Jill.  As always you can check with Dave and I if you specifically want your match broadcast or let us know if we’re setting up to broadcast and you don’t want it.  If there is anyone who would like to assist in setting up the broadcasts, let Dave or I know.

Last night someone left with a league members pool cue case.  If you have one you mistakenly picked up, please let me know.

Finally, I will be out the next two weeks and Dave will be running things.  He’s the go to guy if you need anything.  I hope to be checking email while I’m away but the website likely won’t be updated until I return.

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

3	3-Oct-17	2	-	4	1	-	8	3	-	6	5	-	7

Team	Team Name	Total Wins	Ranking
5	Nice Game, 7 Bucks	7	1