[POOL] fall pool season

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 11:13:36 CDT 2017

Looks like our roster is set:

   John Carlsen
   Martino Henderson
   Paul Hovland
   Paul Lucido
   Tami Martin
   Derek McLain
   John Valdes

Paul L and Tami, we have open slots, so if your friends/coworkers are
OK with not playing every week, we have room for them.  Have them
email me.

League play starts next Tue, Sep 19, 6 PM at Q on 63rd.  No changes
from last year in rules or fees (or venue or hours).  Season dues are
$5, and per night match fee is $7.  We have $118 in winnings from last
spring, so we'll use that to cover our match fees for the first ~3.5
weeks.  Bring $5 with you the first night you play to cover your
season dues.