[POOL] 3rd Argonne Practice night July 25th

Tami Martin tamim at anl.gov
Tue Jul 25 15:03:05 CDT 2017

Hey Moe Team,

I have a potential player for next season.  Do we have room on the team,
or should I send him to Dean for how to join?

BTW - my involvement on the team for Winter session is, unfortunately,
still undetermined.  Next surgery is August 8.

Thanks,
Tami

--
Tami Martin
630-252-7372

ITSA: Providing Effective and Efficient IT Management Solutions