[POOL] Argonne Pool League Summer Practice night

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed May 24 08:59:59 CDT 2017

Our first Argonne pool league practice night will be held next Tuesday, May 30.  You can start as early as 6 pm.  The Q has arranged a special price of $4 per person for the night, but you need to have at least 2 people on a table (especially if they’re busy).  When you arrive, check with Tommy and he will collect your money and assign you a table.  If we get a lot of players, make sure you share (play nicely).  Tommy will make sure everyone gets a table and organize any potential overflow.  I may arrive a little later just to see how it’s going.  And just a reminder, we’ll try to have 3 more of these scheduled on the last Tuesday of each month.  That is June 27, July 25, and August 29.  Our league starts again Sept. 19.  Hope to see everyone next Tuesday.  - Dean