[POOL] Pool this Tue

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 18:40:15 CDT 2017

Hi Moe,

Three of us will be unavailable this Tue, Paul H, Derek and Greg, so
we can use some of the non-regulars to avoid having to makeup a
match.  Actually, anticipating that we might not be able to round up
enough players for Tue, we pre-played 1 match last Tue; Paul H played
against Jason of X-Cue-Ses, which Paul happily won (in a 3:2 match;
Jason quickly got to the hill by winning the first game, but Paul
managed to stave off defeat by winning the next three to get a much
needed Team Moe match win).