[POOL] APL Week 10

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Mar 8 09:00:04 CST 2017

Week 10 is complete and with 4 weeks left in the regular season,Team 7 "No Sweat" is well in first, but 2nd through 7th place are very tight.  Martino is still first in the league MVP race, but there are a bunch of players close behind.  Last night there was also a battle between Ron Shepard and Dean Bass.  It was well played and Dean was able to win with the help of coaches from Bobby (that is the coaches that he gave to Ron).  That match had 72 live viewers on Periscope.  I meant to point out that the week 9 match between Gary and Melanie had 91 live viewers, which may be a record for our league.

The use of table 5 is going well and keeping the games moving in the league.  Please be ready and use that table when it is your team’s turn, it really helps make the league run smoother.   When teams are unable to play in those early slots, it will be offered sequentially to subsequent tables.  The unavailable team would then play in the time slot (or order) of the team they switched with.  This is to preserve the approximate time assignments for table 5.  So if table 3 plays on table 5 first, table 2 would go 2nd (their original schedule), table 1 would go 3rd (the place of the table that went first) and table 4 would retain it’s original slot of going last.  Everyone has been very good about being flexible with peoples availability and desires of when to play, so let’s keep that up and see me or Dave if there is a question regarding who should get that table next.

Please review the results for accuracy.

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

11	14-Mar-17	4	-	6	1	-	2	5	-	8	3	-	7

Team	Team Name	Total Wins	Ranking
7	No Sweat	29	1