[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Henderson, Martino mhenders at anl.gov
Tue Feb 21 18:05:03 CST 2017

John C. and I are already here. However, I forgot to sign up for the tonight. Since I had to be here anyway I don't mind not playing, but I will if the strategy makes sense for me to play someone.

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/> on my Android device

—

Martino Henderson

Field Services Supervisor - CIS Support