[POOL] APL - Week 7

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Feb 15 21:19:37 CST 2017

We have now completed the first half of the regular season.  We almost made it all the way the through with no makeup matches, with the first coming last night.  Still, I’m very happy that everyone is fielding full teams.  Keep in mind, I have 2 players on a waiting list to join the league if you need someone.  Last night we had a former league member rejoin after many years absence.  Mark Erdmann rejoined Team 8 “Holdin’ Our Own”.  Please welcome him back when you see him.

It was noted that the APL rules do not contain a description of the “Performance Rating” used to determine our League MVP.  To this end, we will be updating the league rules.  Forfeits are rare because we now have provisions for makeup matches, but should they occur each team will still be responsible for their team fees.  This will be added to the rules as well as cleaning up some of the forfeiting language from when we didn’t have makeups.  We forgot the cameras last night, but will try to get back on track with Periscope next week.   I’ve attached the schedule, the results, player stats and standings.   Please review for accuracy.

Team	Team Name	Total Wins	Ranking
7	No Sweat	21	1
6	X-CUE-SES	20	2
8	Holdin' Our Own	19	3
1	Cue Therapy	17	4
4	Nice Rack	17	4
5	Nice Game, 7 Bucks	17	4
3	Bass Ackward	16	7
2	The Moe Szyslak Experience	11	8

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

8	21-Feb-17	1	-	8	3	-	4	5	-	6	2	-	7