[POOL] Game On!

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 31 17:48:39 CST 2017

I’m interpreting this to mean that at a minimum Martino will be there at 6:00.  I probably won’t be there until at least 7:00.  Might be more like 7:30.  Hopefully John C or someone else can also play relatively early.

It looks like we’re on table 4, so we’ll have two matches in the 9:00 – 10:00 slot.  I can play one of those, if need be.

Paul