[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 20 13:17:47 CST 2016

I think that I misinterpreted Roger’s comment.  I think his point was that if we’re short players today, we won’t be able to make up the match; we’ll have to forfeit.

We should also have a make up for last week, so ideally we would have six players tonight.

Paul

On 12/20/16, 1:13 PM, "mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of Hovland, Paul" <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of hovland at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

    Don't we owe a make up from last week?

    Paul