[POOL] Summary from Tuesday

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Fri Nov 18 08:56:38 CST 2016

I played the make-up against Gary, 7:1.  The first game, I shot well and
came close to winning.  Second game, shot OK, but left 3 balls hanging
in 3 pockets.  He missed on the 8.  I had one moderately tough shot,
sank it.  Then ran out the table, taking the match 1-1.

So, after being winless the whole season, I won 2 matches in one night.
:-).  BTW, my match against Missy could have gone either way, but she
had "help" from Bob.  Thanks Bob.

Roger S.