[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 18 15:27:42 CDT 2016

I’ll probably arrive around 6:30 or 7:00.  I don’t mind playing one of the later matches.

Paul

On 10/18/16, 9:55 AM, "mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of Tami Martin" <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of tamim at anl.gov> wrote:

    I can be there at 6 PM also.  I will play only if we don't have enough
    players available.  I do not plan on staying the entire night, though.

    Tami

    --
    Tami Martin
    630-252-7372

    ITSA: Providing Effective and Efficient IT Management Solutions