[POOL] Game On!

Sersted, Roger P. rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 22:49:31 CDT 2016

John C. lost a tough one to Dave Stevens, 3-0 in a 3:1.

Paul L. won a hard fought battle against Gary Zeman, 2-1 in a 2:2.

I just choked and died in a 3:1, losing the second game by missing the pocket, ball hits the 8, 8 rolls into pocket. I lost 1:1 to Lori Zeman.

John V. is in game 4 of a 7:1 against Dean Bass.

Roger  S.

Sent from my iPhone