[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 29 13:47:02 CDT 2016

Unfortunately, my shoulder is still a problem (and playing last week didn't do it any favors), so I’m out for this week.  I’ll stop by for a while to cheer folks on.  The other Paul is on vacation, so hopefully someone else can make it to provide a 5th. And, since Paul is usually one of our early players, hopefully someone in addition to Brian can be there at 6:00 to provide a second player for the match on table 5.

Paul

ps: Worst case, I can try playing left handed, but it won’t be pretty.