[POOL] Tuesday March 21

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 10:57:32 CDT 2016

Hi Paul,

We're usually lacking for early players, so if you can make it out to
Q tonight, we could use you.  However, it's just pool :) so if you
need to prepare for your trip instead, that takes precedence.

We have 1 makeup match outstanding (from last week), so we can
accommodate 6 players tonight; the more the merrier!

I should be in at my usual 8PM time.

John