[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 10:49:13 CDT 2016

This is a call for players in this week's pool match.
  Game time:  6:00 PM
  Minimum number of players: 5

If you plan to play, please signup by visiting this URL:
  http://stace.com/pool/

As soon enough players have signed up, an announcement will be sent to
this list.  If not enough players have signed up by 4:00 pm, Tue, 3/22/2016, the list
will be notified that there are still slots available to have a full slate of matches.

Unless nobody signs up, there's always a game on, and more than
the minimum are always welcome!

Only 3 weeks left in the session! We are currently in 1st place, but holding a slim, 1 match lead against the 2nd place team, X-Cue-Ses, whom we play tonight. We'll need at least 2 wins to stay (tied) in 1st, but 3 or more would be awesomer. We're playing on table 4, so we'll need 2 players able to play at 9PM when we have the 4th slot on table 5. We also have 1 makeup game to play from last week.

Go Moe!