[POOL] APL Week 10 results and news

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Mar 9 11:04:53 CST 2016

Congratulations to Jill Case from Team 3 “Bass Ackward”.  On Monday March 7, she gave birth to Isabelle Kirsten.  By my count Isabelle has three wins in our league, but will have to wait 21 years for her next opportunity.  That’s March 7, 2037, mark your calander.

We also have another new player, Chenise Paskewicz.  Chenise is joining Team 8 “Holdin’ Our Own”.  Please welcome her when you see her.  We now have a waiting list to join the league.  I have two players on it.  If anyone would like another player, please let me know.

MVP note:  There are 4 weeks left in the regular season.  The MVP award is for the regular season.  Currently Gene “the winning machine” Schafer is in the lead, but many are in the hunt.

I will be in next week, but out the following two weeks, so Dave Stevens will be in charge.  I’ll try to remind you next week.  Attached is next weeks schedule, team standings, stats and results for this week.

Our website:   https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

11      15-Mar-16       4       -       6       1       -       2       5       -       8       3       -       7

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      30      1
4       Nice Rack       27      2
6       X-CUE-SES       26      3
1       Get More with Les       25      4
3       Bass Ackward    24      5
7       No Sweat        24      5
8       Holdin' Our Own 22      7
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      21      8