[POOL] Tue's Results

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 10:05:00 CST 2016

> How did the matches go Tuesday?

As Paul H mentioned, we only played 3 matches, as our opponents (No
Sweat) didn't have a 4th player.

John C played Jim in a 2:4.  John won the first game, but Jim won the
rest, 1:4.

Martino played Muhsin in a 2:2.  Martino was shooting well, and took
down Muhsin in straight games, 2:0.

Paul H played the last match against Rick, a 3:3.  Paul also was
shooting well; he won the first 2 games, lost the third, and won the
fourth for a 3:1 match win.

So we won 2, lost 1.  Including last week's advanced makeup match,
we're 2 and 2 with No Sweat.  The deciding match will be played next
week or whenever they have players available.