[POOL] APL Week 5 results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Feb 3 11:30:18 CST 2016

Week 5 is complete.  I believe all the teams have all the players they want now.  If not let me know.  We have 3 new players (2 haven’t played yet).

Team #2 “The Moe Szyslak Experience”
John Carlsen
Paul Lucido

Team #3 “Bass Ackwards”
Joe Savina

Please welcome them when you see them.   Here is the schedule for next week.  Results and stats attached.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

6       9-Feb-16        2       -       4       5       -       7       6       -       8       1       -       3