[POOL] The Moe Szyslak Experience Awakens

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 10:58:56 CST 2016

Great finish to the Fall Session Moe!  Thanks to some clutch wins in
the last two weeks (our own plus those of Nice Rack's opponents ;) ),
we were able to squeak out a 1st place finish for fall by 1 match.
Excellent play everyone!  Without exaggeration, every single match we
won counted.  We are a model of efficiency!  Also, while Brian
O'Kelly, Karle and Chuck may have tied for best individual
performance, Paul was right behind them in 4th (or 2nd, depending on
how you want to look at it...).  Brian T also made a strong return to
team Moe; if not for a few sleepless nights, likely he would have been
up in the standings with all the rest.

For our efforts, we were awarded $400.  As we've done previously, we
will "reinvest" our winnigs towards our league dues and match fees for
the coming session, unless someone has another idea.  $400 should get
us through at least 10 weeks.

The Winter Session starts tomorrow.  Please respond back to the list
with your general availability (including if you won't be available at
all).  Tami mentioned that she will be unavailable for this session;
given that she is one of our early regulars, it'd be good if someone
else would be available early fairly regularly.  I should be available
most weeks, although typically not 'til 8 PM.

Great job again Moe, and hope to see you all tomorrow!