[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 08:40:02 CST 2015

Tami lost her match, unfortunately, 0:5.
Roger played Tim in a 2:4 and won 2:0.
I played Jason in a 4:2 and won 4:0.
Tami also played our makeup match against Kevin, a 2:3 which she lost 1:3.

Overall, a great night against a tough team. We were 4 games out of 1st entering the night. The 1st place team, Nice Rack, went oh-fer (0 for 5), so unless the other 2nd place team went 5-0, we should be tied for 1st place! Awesome!

Next week is the last week of the Fall session; come on out to play and cheer for Team Moe!

John